Executive, Career and Life Coach
C.J. is a former CFO and strategic consultant and coach who brings the know-how of more than 20 years of business, marketing, business development, and technical product development experience to her clients. C.J. is a rarity in the world of coaching – she is one of few certified professional coaches with an M.B.A Haas School of Business C.J.’s strong business background and diverse experience in behavioral change provides her clients with a nice balance of Business IQ and Emotional Intelligence (EQ). CJ has coached Northwest employees at Microsoft, Boeing, Starbucks, and Nordstroms, as well as business owners, entrepreneurs, and nonprofits. C.J.’s style is very pragmatic and realistic, and she brings an intense laser-like focus to issues of importance to her clients, which allows them to make quicker progress. At the same time, she is perceptive, intuitive, optimistic, and light hearted, which is especially important in supporting her clients who are facing challenging issues.
- M.B.A Haas School of Business at University of California Berkeley
- B.A. in Math and Economics at Duke University
- Professional Certified Coach, Academy for Coach Training (Coaching for 12yrs)
- Mediator in the King County Courts and training in University of Wa. Law School (3 years).
- Worked at MSFT (12 years), GE (6 years), and Clorox (2 yrs)
- Certified in Ericksonian Hypnosis, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, and HBLU I and II for behavioral change.